Learn How the Create, Market and Lead
Successful Coaching Retreats
…professional Coach, Therapist, Social Worker, Yoga Teacher or woman who either dreams of leading retreats or is currently leading them but wants more training…
…You love the idea of learning hands on with a Master Teacher that can show you how to grow a business of offering retreats. And you love hands on learning…
…And you want to get a certification that will help you not only show up more confidently but also get you noticed by colleagues and others…
…Then this fast track Retreat Leader Training is perfect for you.
The next training begins Wednesday Nov 15, 2023
10-11:15am est for 4 weeks
Designed to pack a lot of learning into 9 weeks, you will work and learn with me, Helene Van Manen. This training covers everything you need to design and lead retreats, including a multitude of exercises and activities to facilitate on your retreat offerings. I would love for you to join me on this training to get a personalized small group learning experience.
My teaching style is such that you will get to experience first hand all the things I do to welcome, support and grow a person on retreat. I will then break that down into concrete fieldwork so you can develop your skill sets and apply them right away. You will come away with a direct training experience that you can use with your next retreat group.
The training is designed for both the new or the already established retreat leader that wants to grow herself to the next level. We will build on your already developed skills – as you are likely already leading groups and are seen as a leader in your business, community and industry. Together we will craft the topics and skills you love to teach into a framework that you can package and sell to your clients.
The training includes 2 Certifications – both the Certified Retreat Leader and Certified Nature Retreat Leader designations.
You will complete the training with the designations of “Certified Retreat Leader” and “Certified Nature Retreat Leader. “
You will have logos that you can use at your website and on your flyers to show your clients your level of training and professionalism.
Fast Track Retreat Leader Training is a comprehensive training program that consists of :
- The Become A Retreat Leader Homestudy Course complete with resource library.
- Four 75-minute classes led by Coach Helene, where you will meet other Retreat Leaders in training and learn along with them.
- Three 45-minute 1:1 private coaching sessions with Helene.
- Accountability and Learning Buddy Group.
- Upon completion, your Certified Retreat Leader designations and listing in the Retreat Leader Directory
- And the Nature Retreat Leader Directory
- Once per season Retreat Leaders ongoing training/support calls
- Access to private Retreat Leader facebook group where you can ask questions, get resources
The Fast Track group will be for up to eight students; topics will be individualized for the group based on the types of retreats you want to offer. You will learn to:
- Develop the skills and systems you need for the types of retreats you plan to offer.
- How to identify your niche.
- How to name and market your retreat.
- What to do on your retreats.
- How to bring Nature activities into your retreat offerings.
- The nuts and bolts of pricing, deposits, service providers, & cancellation policies.
- How to link your present clients into your retreats and how to develop a private practice through your retreat offerings.
- How to use labyrinths in your retreat offerings.
- How to develop Custom Retreats – Virtual Retreats – Mini Retreats and more.
- Inspiration and masterful coaching support!
Additionally, this training will provide an introduction to the philosophy of bringing Nature into the retreat process. You will learn how Nature can be the foundation for all retreat leading. You will receive many exercises you can do with clients to connect them to themselves through their connection to Nature and their experience of being on the planet. You do not have to be a trained Naturalist to lead Nature Retreats. This training will grow you from whatever your connection to Nature is and will help you transfer that to your clients.
Plus a Bonus for You
You’ll receive the entire 8 Week Home Study Course included in your registration price (valued at $429).
FAQ answered by Helene
1. Can you tell me more about the training? Since the pandemic, the In-Person Retreat Leader trainings have been on hold, but I have had many inquiries by women like you who want to move forward in their training for offering retreats. Thus, the Fast Track is born. I have designed this comprehensive training that will be virtual, but filled with the high value of small group interaction and learning.
2. Who will be the trainer? Me! I am a Master Certified Coach and Founder of www.RetreatCoaches.com I have led retreats and trained retreat leaders for 20 plus years. My clients have created retreats that have made money and supported their business vision and goals.
3. Class Size? The maximum group size is limited to 8 to ensure a higher level custom training opportunity. You’ll meet amazing other professional women that will become a great resource for your own learning and business development.
4. Will there be fieldwork between classes? Yes, plan 3 hours per week working on assignments. There will also be an option to meet for accountability and business development in a small virtual group with your fellow students. This is an excellent way to get support to help you meet your retreat offering goals.
5. How long before I can lead a retreat? This training will empower you to start right away offering retreats so you can beta test your systems and skills. Before you even complete the training, you will set goals for the retreats you want to offer, along with timelines and action steps. I believe in making things happen, so you will come away from each class feeling like, “I can do this!”
6. Will I learn about coaching? Whether you have a background and formal training as a coach or not, this training includes immersion into the International Coaching Federation’s Coaching Competencies and will give you a comprehensive foundation on which to build your retreat leading skills. Although the designation of this training does NOT include a certified “coach” title, it will include the fundamentals of using solid coaching practices as a part of your business and retreat-leading systems.
7. Fun? Will we have fun? Yes…training with me is about unlocking your passions for leading retreats and that process is about finding the joy – so fun is on the agenda!
This training is designed to meet your training and development learning style without pressure. I am an expert at growing leaders based on their personal needs for learning. If you have tried other programs and failed, this may be right for you.
Certification: $1529 Pay here
If you already purchased the Homestudy Course the fee is: $1100 Pay here
The 4 training zoom calls are: November 15, 22, 29, Dec 6
- Registration open until Friday, Nov 10 or until full.
- Upon registration you will receive the link to book your three private coaching sessions with Helene.
- Certification will be awarded upon completion of class attendance, completed coursework and the three coaching sessions
have questions ? email@example.com
What graduates of the program say:
“The Certification program gave me the confidence in knowing in my heart and soul that I am fully capable of running amazing healing retreats.It will continue to support me through access to the many resources. I would tell someone interested in the course that it is well worth the money in more ways than one.”