2017 Dates TBA soon!
…professional Coach, Therapist, Social Worker, Yoga Teacher or woman who either dreams of leading retreats or is currently leading them but wants more training!
You love the idea of learning hands on with a Master Teacher that can show you how to grow a business of offering retreats. And you love hands on learning.
And you want to get a certification that will help you not only show up more confident but also get you noticed to colleagues and other around you.
Then this Colorado Training is perfect for you.
Designed to pack a lot of learning into a few days and evenings, you can learn with me, Helene Van Manen, many more exercises and activities to facilitate on a retreat than you can by reading a book. I would love you to join me for this training – you will not only learn so much, you will also experience what it feels like to be on retreat.
Coach Helene shares, “my teaching style is such that you will get to experience first hand all the things I do to welcome, support and grow a person on retreat. I will then break that down into learning discussions so you can bring that skill set home with you and apply it right away. You will come away with a direct training experience that you can use with your next retreat group.”
The In-Person Training is a powerful way for Retreat Coaches to get hands-on experience, learning how to lead retreats and immerse themselves into their own personal retreat experience.
The training is designed for both the new or the already established retreat leader that wants to grow herself to the next level.
“The Colorado Retreat Leader training transformed me — personally, as well as professionally. In a peaceful and safe setting, Helene challenged each of us to grow… to learn… to expand in the ways that were most meaningful to me, and to each of the retreatants. I learned so many tools which I can use right away at my next retreat.” ~Cathy Lee Gibson, MoonWater Coaching
“Helene’s Retreat Coach Leader Training in Manitou Springs was magical. Not only did I learn much needed skills around facilitating retreats (from financial considerations to activities, to how to structure various kinds of retreats), but I spent time with beautiful women who are growing themselves in a myriad of ways and want to touch the hearts of other women through the retreat process. Helene is a retreat guru in the most wonderful and glorious sense of the word! I loved spending every minute with her and soaking up the knowledge she has gained through years of coaching and leading women on retreat. Through her training and gentle guidance, I now feel competent to customize and lead retreats of my own. She is masterful at her craft!” ~ Kelli L. Slade, Turner Broadcast Systems
What you will get from the Retreat Leader Training Intensive:
- How to identify your niche
- Explore the skills and expertise you bring
- How to name and market your retreat
- What to do on your retreats
- 240-page Retreat Coach Manual
- Resources galore!
- How to bring Nature activities into your retreat offerings
- The Nuts and Bolts of pricing, deposits, service providers, & cancellation policies.
- How to use labyrinths in your retreat offerings
- Techniques for adapting retreats to meet your market
- Custom Retreats – Virtual Retreats – Mini Retreats and more
- Connect and network with other Retreat Leaders In-Training
- A personal retreat experience where you will learn techniques for structuring a multi-day retreat experience as you go through each day. True hands-on learning!
- Rest and reflection in the retreat setting of the Colorado Mountains
- Inspiration and support!
Plus a Bonus for You
You’ll receive the entire 8 Week Home Study Course included in your registration price (valued at $429) This will give you hours of prep to help you learn before you arrive.
And you’ll leave the training with the designation of “Certified Retreat Leader”, complete with a logo that you can use at your website and on your flyers to show to your clients your level of training and professionalism.
Your All-Inclusive Package includes:
- Private room at the Historic eco-lodge – The Horseshoe Lodge located in a rural mountain park.
- 8 healthy meals with coffee/teas and fresh snack bar available 24 hours
- Full Training Program and Retreat Leader Certification (plus Homestudy prep program) ( that’s alot of value!)
This Colorado retreat setting is like no other you have visited for a training seminar. You will walk The Bluebird Labyrinth pictured above and receive valuable training on how to bring labyrinths into your leading.
Frequently Asked Questions about coming to Colorado to train!
1. Can you tell me more about the training? If you are an experiential learner and do best learning hands on, then you will benefit greatly from this training. Folded into the daily training classes are exercises that you will experience for yourself and then learn to bring back to your retreat leading. Led by Master Certified Coach Helene Van Manen and Founder of www.RetreatCoaches.com, you’ll experience a dynamic training experience learning from this master teacher.
2. How many people come? The maximum group size is limited to 12 to ensure a higher level custom training opportunity. Women come from around the US and Canada and you’ll meet amazing other professional women that will become a great resource for your own learning and business.
3. What is Mountain Park Environmental Center (MPEC) like? Located in a beautiful stand of 100 year old Ponderosa Pines, you’ll find quiet nights, tranquil walking trails outside the door and restful rooms with luxury linens and every detail designed to support you having your own personal retreat while training. Each person has their own private room.
4. What about the meals? Read about the meals served at Arthur’s Kitchen. The lodge offers daily meals that arehealthy, freshly prepared and plentiful. There is always coffee, herbal teas, fruit and other snacks available between meals, and the staff will work with any special dietary needs you have including dairy and gluten free. There may be an additional fee for special diets. Please inquire.
5. Is there internet? Yes, wireless connections are available. Bring your computer so you can ask questions about areas you need help with for on line marketing.
6. Are there any hidden costs? Your fee includes everything from the time you arrive at the door until you leave with the exception of: a) massages (a therapist is available for appointments at the rate of $75 for 75 minutes and you can make reservations in advance); or b) Nature Gift Shop. However, this is optional and tipping at MPEC is not expected (unless you do so for massage therapist)
7. Should I take the shuttle or rent a car? There is no need to rent a car. You will not be going anywhere once you arrive for the training and the shuttle will provide you with door to door easy comfort travel. The journey from the COS airport is 70 miles and takes 1.5 hours. MPEC’s excellent drivers will make sure you arrive safely and will make your trip very easy. The cost is $125 round trip. Details on shuttles and booking your flight will come to you after you register.
8. Fun? Will we have fun? Yes…training with Coach Helene is about unlocking your passions for leading retreats and that process is about finding the joy so fun — and maybe a few tears — is on the agenda!
Still have questions or want to talk with me? Let’s connect today!