Fall Course now closed: Please email Coach Helene to be put on list for January 2023 course. Dates TBA soon.
Learn How the Create, Market and Lead
Successful Coaching Retreats
…professional Coach, Therapist, Social Worker, Yoga Teacher or woman who either dreams of leading retreats or is currently leading them but wants more training…
…You love the idea of learning hands on with a Master Teacher that can show you how to grow a business of offering retreats. And you love hands on learning…
…And you want to get a certification that will help you not only show up more confidently but also get you noticed by colleagues and others…
…Then this fast track Retreat Leader Training is perfect for you.
Designed to pack a lot of learning in 2 months, you will work and learn with me, Helene Van Manen. This training covers everything you need to design and lead retreats, including a multitude of exercises and activities to facilitate on your retreat offerings. I would love for you to join me on this training to get a personalized small group learning experience.
My teaching style is such that you will get to experience first hand all the things I do to welcome, support and grow a person on retreat. I will then break that down into concrete fieldwork so you can develop your skill sets and apply them right away. You will come away with a direct training experience that you can use with your next retreat group.
The training is designed for both the new or the already established retreat leader that wants to grow herself to the next level. We will build on your already developed skills – as you are likely already leading groups and are seen as a leader in your business, community and industry. Together we will craft the topics and skills you love to teach into a framework that you can package and sell to your clients.
Fast Track Retreat Leader Training is a comprehensive training program that consists of :
- The Become A Retreat Leader Homestudy Course complete with resource library.
- Four 75-minute classes led by Coach Helene, where you will meet other Retreat Leaders in training and learn along with them.
- Three 45-minute 1:1 private coaching sessions with Helene.
- Accountability and Learning Buddy Group.
- Upon completion, your Certified Retreat Leader designation and listing in the Retreat Leader Directory.
The Fast Track group will be for up to eight students; topics will be individualized for the group based on the types of retreats you want to offer. You will learn to:
- Develop the skills and systems you need for the types of retreats you plan to offer.
- How to identify your niche.
- How to name and market your retreat.
- What to do on your retreats.
- How to bring Nature activities into your retreat offerings.
- The nuts and bolts of pricing, deposits, service providers, & cancellation policies.
- How to use labyrinths in your retreat offerings.
- How to develop Custom Retreats – Virtual Retreats – Mini Retreats and more.
- Inspiration and masterful coaching support!
Plus a Bonus for You
You’ll receive the entire 8 Week Home Study Course included in your registration price (valued at $429).
You will leave the training with the designation of “Certified Retreat Leader,” complete with a logo that you can use at your website and on your flyers to show to your clients your level of training and professionalism.
FAQ answered by Helene
1. Can you tell me more about the training? Since the pandemic, the In-Person Retreat Leader trainings have been on hold, but I have had many inquiries by women like you who want to move forward in their training for offering retreats. Thus, the Fast Track is born. I have designed this fall training that will be virtual, but filled with the high value of small group interaction and learning.
3. Class Size? The maximum group size is limited to 8 to ensure a higher level custom training opportunity. You’ll meet amazing other professional women that will become a great resource for your own learning and business development.
4. Will there be fieldwork between classes? Yes, plan 3 hours per week working on assignments. There will also be an option to meet for accountability and business development in a small virtual group with your fellow students. This is an excellent way to get support to help you meet your retreat offering goals.
5. How long before I can lead a retreat? This training will empower you to start right away offering retreats so you can beta test your systems and skills. Before you even complete the training, you will set goals for the retreats you want to offer, along with timelines and action steps. I believe in making things happen, so you will come away from each class feeling like, “I can do this!”
6. Will I learn about coaching? Whether you have a background and formal training as a coach or not, this training includes immersion into the International Coaching Federation’s Coaching Competencies and will give you a comprehensive foundation on which to build your retreat leading skills. Although the designation of this training does NOT include a certified “coach” title, it will include the fundamentals of using solid coaching practices as a part of your business and retreat-leading systems.
7. Fun? Will we have fun? Yes…training with me is about unlocking your passions for leading retreats and that process is about finding the joy – so fun is on the agenda!
8. Can I get the Nature Retreat Leader Designation? This training will provide an introduction to the philosophy of bringing Nature into the retreat process, and will give you ideas that you may not have considered. If you are interested in adding on the Nature Retreat Leader certification, please contact Helene directly for an individualized add-on training.
Program begins October 5th
- The four Zoom calls are 10 – 11:15am (75 minutes) Eastern time zone (adjust for your area): Oct 5, Oct 19, Nov 2, Nov 16
- Upon registration you will receive the link to book your three private coaching sessions with Helene.
have questions ? email@example.com