Who is the Home Study Course perfect for?
It’s for the busy student, regardless of where you are on the planet, who prefers to study on a personal time schedule.
You will love this option that will empower you to learn the many details of leading retreats.
“I love the Home Study Course. I have already listened to the first three sessions whilst cycling. I take notes and write down questions once I have listened to the material. The info is so complete that I now feel confident that my questions will be answered in the material. This evening I ‘studied’ session 1 and felt the connection of the tele-class as if I was there!” ~Evelyne Laronze Thomas, Co-active Coach
The Individual Self Study Course includes:
- The recordings of a dynamic 8-week Tele-Course in both MP3 format and audio acrobat for your convenient listening. You will feel like you are attending the class and hear the questions and development of other students on a path possibly similar to yours.
- Resources at a private access HomeStudy student area to support the week-to-week coursework.
- Resources to help you grow your skills as a Retreat Leader.
- Resources that you can use to set up your retreat business systems.
- Wise Woman Retreats
- Day-Long Outdoor Retreats
- Professional Women Retreats
- Mother-Daughter Retreats
- Overnight and Weekend Retreats
- Couples Coaching Retreats
- Market and Attract Paying Participants
- How to Fill Your Retreats
- Successful e-mail invitations, creating postcard invitations, word-of-mouth referrals, brochures
- Bring Nature Activities into Your Agendas
- Learn the ins and outs of what works, including design tools that you will use
- Build Your Skills as a Retreat Coach
- How to lead Successful Coaching Circles
- Create retreat themes
- Organize Your Resources
- What to do on a Retreat
- Journaling Exercises
- Using Affirmations
- Learn about Fees and Locations
- How to make money at offering retreats including setting fees, profitability, and getting clear on policies
- How to set up registration, handling cancellations, etc.
- How to find a perfect location for your retreats
- Circle Songs
This course is for anyone who is currently leading retreats or wishing to do so. (You do not have to be a coach to participate.)
A Special BONUS:
Included in your Home Study fee are 2/30 minute private phone coaching sessions with Coach Helene Van Manen where you can ask essential questions that are related to your business and skill development. This will give you an up close and personal connection with Coach Helene for your learning support. PLUS you can listen to the recordings and access the resources for up to one year. So pace your learning to meet your scheduling and developmental needs.