Transform Thyself! Custom Woman’s Retreat
Private Custom Colorado Retreats for Women
Led by Master Coach Helene Van Manen
Many women reach a time in their lives when they feel lost
… in need of a pause
a time to think
Maybe you have a wonderful new relationship transforming your world…
or maybe you are ready to mark a birthday or explore a transition you are in…
or a big bold business goal realized.
If this is you, then a private custom retreat may be what your life is asking you to do!
Come to one of the US’s most inspiring landscapes. Colorado awaits you for healing, inspiration and transformation.
The retreat experience has many parts designed to support your transformation:
- 3 nights at a beautiful Colorado location that together you choose with Coach Helene. She will give you options to choose from that fit your personal needs: the high mountains, the middle mountains, or low mountain landscape. She has a wide range of luxury locations that regular travelers would not know about, so just know that you will be afforded a very personalized experience starting with your restful retreat spot. You are responsible for the lodging fee.
- You will choose your own healthy, nutritious and delicious meals from options to suit your culinary and dietary needs. As a wellness Coach, Helene always brings healthy snacks along so get ready to be inspired by whole foods and treats.
- Time for bodywork that you choose from a menu of treatments. (fee not included)
- Full retreat activity program designed by Coach Helene that may include (based on weather predictions) walking and/or trail hiking geared to your fitness level; or stay in high mountains including hot springs soaking included)
- 1:1 coaching sessions with Master Certified Coach Helene Van Manen during your retreat along with 1 preparation session before you arrive and 1 upon your return home. (included)
- Retreat support activities that will allow you to support your process and may include guided journal activities, soul collage, reading resources and more…included)
Colorado Hot Springs are wonderful places that give you a chance to take care of your body while practicing self-care in geothermal waters. There are many locations to choose from and Coach Helene will help you consider what may be right for your retreat.
Retreats are perfect for women wishing to renew their health, support healing after an illness or learn self-care techniques and develop a wellness program. Refinding one’s body is a gift that only you can give yourself.
Who is right for a custom retreat?
If you are a woman who is recovering from or in the midst of burnout…
…or a Leader with a very public life
you need the confidentiality and anonymity that will allow you to be open and seen…
or if you are someone going through a health challenge or BIG life transition…
…you may benefit from the safe, expert retreat space that
Coach Helene will create for you.
This is not therapy for women having a mental health crisis or someone who is experiencing clinical depression.
It is for a woman who wants to create a space of time to listen to her life and be supported and guided by the power of the coaching conversation along with the type of intentional activities that a custom retreat affords.
“To be on retreat with Coach Helene is a life-changing experience. You can actually feel yourself growing.”
-Ilysse Rimalovski ThriveWell Coaching
Inquire about other custom retreat packages. Bring a colleague, business partner, daughter or girlfriend and receive special pricing options along with a retreat experience that will transform your life path. email firstname.lastname@example.org
Helene Van Manen is a Master Certified Coach and the Director of www.RetreatCoaches.com – the premier international training company for retreat leaders. She specializes in working with women who wish to transform their lives and/or careers by taking a coaching retreat. Her Colorado retreats combine the beauty of the mountain landscape with masterful coaching guided by the needs of the retreatant.
“In my periods of retreat, perhaps I can learn something to carry back into my worldly life…- Anne Morrow Lindbergh