The Level One Training is the best place to begin if you want to learn how to lead retreats or grow your present retreat business.
You will receive many valuable resources and tools, you will train to be an excellent Retreat Coach, and you will learn how to incorporate the International Coaching Federations Coaching Competencies into your business model.
You’ll meet other women who are growing their business and marketing skills. With strong mentorship by Master Certified Coach Helene Van Manen, you’ll feel supported in developing your path to financially profitable retreats.
“I’ve had many creative retreat ideas and a passion for bringing these to the women I come in contact with in life. The Certified Retreat Coach Training brought me the tools I needed to put some structure around my offerings, a community of other like-minded women to support and encourage me in my journey, and a treasure chest full of all the collaborative work of those coaches that have gone before me to pull from when I have needed fresh ideas.” ~April Herren, Free 2 Be Retreats
When you join the Level One Training you will become a part of a powerful network of other women who are leading retreats called the Retreat Coach Network.
Many of these women are already leading retreats and readily share their resources and expertise with the group, while many are just at the start of their retreat leading. You will fit into the group no matter where you are at. And you will get very inspired by seeing what your professional peers are doing in their retreats and learn much from them.
“The benefits of saying ‘Yes’ to Level One continue to grow exponentially with many surprises along the way. Helene’s clear guidance and counsel combines a sense of the sacred with solid business acumen. The program has connected me to coaches in the US and other countries through monthly calls plus a bonus small group for more intimate ‘championing.’ I would recommend this program to any person considering offering Retreats — from the beginner to the seasoned practitioner.” ~Kathleen Moore, Light Hearted Living Coach
Level One – Certified Retreat Coach Requirements:
- You begin your study with your own paced self study in the HomeStudy Course designed to build retreat Coach skills, develop vision for creating successful retreats and building support and network systems.
- Attend 6 monthly Retreat Success Groups Designed to support the process of developing retreats, reviewing process, overcoming obstacles, and reviewing wins.
- Attend a retreat as a participant and submit a Learning Evaluation – this is the self-study practicum part of the training and can be taken in your location.
- Lead 4 retreats designed by you and submit Learning Evaluations.
- 6 One-to-One Mentor Coaching Sessions to create and review Individualized Retreat Practice Goals. We meet by phone or video call as is mutually accessible.
- Submit Letter of Certification stating why you are ready to receive the designation of Level 1 Certified Retreat Coach.
- The training program is self-paced but it is recommended you complete in 12 months. You may apply for an extension if you have needs to do so.
Training includes a valuable 240-page Training Manual
The Retreat Coach Manual is available only to students when they register for Level One.
A printed copy will be sent to you by post (for US students only) and all students will receive the e-version. The value of the electronic version is that it gives you the opportunity to download, modify and adjust many of the usable retreat masters for direct use at your retreats.
Exclusive Student Area
Register for the Level One Training and you will have exclusive access to the Student Area, which is rich with many resources that are updated regularly.
Here you will have recordings of past training calls on retreat specific topics, along with worksheet, compiled retreat program agendas, and many other ideas to support your leading.
Level One Certified Retreat Coach Training
Includes the “HomeStudy Course” (a $429 value)
• Training: $1695 US